Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Description of Beach - Setting

There was brown sand, with shiny white seashells concentrated at one area. The stark contrast between the dull sand the glittering seashells made me exceptionally attracted to it. As the waves splashed on the sand, I could see a whole line of white which stretched as long as the Great Wall of China. The splashes were sweet-sounding to the ears, as it acted as a little lullaby, making me drowsily attracted to the beautiful scenery. As I looked on at the blue-green sea which sparkled with white spots from the rays of the sun, I could spot a few ships in the distance. Tasting the salty air, I looked up and saw white clouds roll by, with some blue concentrated in the middle. "Such a beautiful scenery," I said to myself, while I awed at the beauty of nature. The seashells, the blue-green sea, the clouds, everything around me appealed to me.

Please give me comments so that I can improve. :D (especially Glenn because that's homework :P)

5 comments:

  1. Whoops, haha xD

    I personally feel that this is a job well done (:

    A cool description :D I particularly liked the fact that you used the five senses in your description, giving the reader a all-rounded image of the setting (:

    It was also very interesting that all five senses captivated you, which was reflected in your concluding statement: "The seashells, the blue-green sea, the clouds, everything around me appealed to me.", giving the description a very fitting end.

    Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a vivid description i luvd it i can see it clearly in my head. do u mind if i use sum of da ideas in ur description for my homework?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very good and i wanted to hear more. task- can u write a bit more. this will fit for my homewrk k cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful description. was researching for places of nature for my reflective essay this inspires me alot and created a scenery in my head great job! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a well written description.........i feel like i want to be there right now but as we all know,i cant

    ReplyDelete