Saturday, March 6, 2010

Announcements and Advertisements (1)

Announcements
1) Please comment on my blog posts so that I can improve on them. This will allow all my readers, and you too, have a better time reading them.

2) I look forward to posting on term 3, which is about 3 months later. However, do not worry readers, I would post a few posts too in term 2 so that you won't get bored. :):D:P

Advertisements
1) Remember to join the Facebook Group "Monsters VS Aliens" today. Let's make it the most popular Facebook Group on Facebook. :):D:P

2) Please also remember to visit http://www2.hci.edu.sg/y10hci0126/home.html today. It's my ePortfolio for Infocomm Studies (IS). Please also give me valuable feedback at the contacts page's feedback form. Thanks. :):D:P

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment